Our town has had a long standing love for the 1904 building at 15 West Street that was originally started as the Annapolis Savings Institution. This building was also home to another bank and even the regional headquarters for the Republican Party.
Today, it is about change through new ideas and renovation. With integrity and honor of tradition, our building has been completely remade into a new concept salon and day spa with some extra surprises. The treatments are inspired from around the world and actualized through U.S. products.